An attractive lipstick will make you look more attractive and glamorous and leaves an effective impression on others as it raises the appeal. A good makeup can make you look pretty but your lips are important in defining your overall beauty.
1. Apply lip balm or you can also use a cotton swab to coat lips with Aquaphor.
Leaving moisturizer on your lips for 5 minutes before proceed to further step may help to loosen up dead skin or dry skin.
2. Use a toothbrush to remove dead skin cells by gently moving the bristles in small concentric circles all over your lips.
Brushing your lips with toothbrush encourages the rate of blood flow to the lips which helps them to appear slightly fuller. Brushing lips don’t require too much pressure as the skin of on your lips is very sensitive.
3. To achieve smoother lipstick applications apply foundation to your lips.
Foundation will add the perfect shade to your lip color.
4. Use a little highlighter at the center of your top lip.
Dab the centre part of your top lip with a pinhead-sized amount of concealer to add glow to your lips.
5. Use lip liner 1 or 2 shades darker than your natural lip color to over-line the Cupid’s bow.
Using a lip liner similar to your natural lip color will give you more realistic look.
6. Perfect your Cupid’s bow by drawing an “X” on the center of your upper lip.
A defined cupid bow will help to make your lips appear fuller.
7. after completing cupid bow, Apply the liner to fill in the space between your new lip line and your natural one.
Applying liner will help to make your new lip line look more natural.
8. Contour your lips by using liner 1 or 2 shades darker than your natural lip color to emphasize the natural shadow of your lips.
Contouring lips will help to achieve the more dramatic look.
9. Apply a darker neutral powder right below your bottom lip line by using a concealer brush.
It gives an extra plump appearance.
10. Apply a matte lipstick to fill in your lips.
Matte lipstick will help to achieve your desired lips.
11. Dab your lips with skin colored powder on the top of your lipstick to make your lipstick matte.
Matte lipstick will prevent your lips from smudging.
12. Apply shimmery powder to the center of top and bottom part of your lips.
A gold-toned eyeshadow will help to light the center of your lips.
13. You can also use a lip gloss to the center of your lips
Apply lip gloss which is few shades lighter than your lip liner.
14. Use a concealer brush to clean up harsh lines.
Dab your brush into the concealer and apply it around the lip line to create a more natural edge.
15. Hold a tissue over your lips to prevent it from smudging.
Keep in mind that your tissue should be thin enough to restrict the powder.
16. And in the last step do this to keep lipstick away from your teeth.
Put your finger in your mouth, close your lips, and pull your finger out to prevent your teeth from getting contact in lipstick.