Summers have arrived and so has the season of weddings. And tell me ladies, how often do you want to apply pounds of makeup on your skin. Ofcourse it’s a no. We all want ourselves to look naturally beautiful. And that is what this mask will do for you. It’ll bring the layers of beauty hidden inside of you. Being natural it has no side effects. So it becomes much easy to use.
1. Licorice powder or Mulethi powder
2. Extra virgin oil
Method of preparation
1. Take a bowl and put 60 ml water, 5-6 drops of extra virgin oil and 1 tablespoon of licorice powder in it. You can put some extra amount of virgin oil if your skin is too much dry
2. Now, mix the all ingredients together properly so that you may have a paste. You will have to use your fingers while mixing all ingredients because the licorice powder is not able to resolve easily with the spoon.
3. After mixing them properly, your homemade skin rejuvenated mask is ready to use. You can put the remedy in a bottle and store it for ten days in the refrigerator.
How to use
1. You have to wash your face before applying the mask. Make sure that there is not a single element of dust or pollution.
2. After that, take a cotton soak and put that in the mask. It will absorb the mask so that you can apply that to your face.
3. Now, you have to gently massage your face and leave the mask for 3 minutes and then wash with normal water.
We can guarantee you it’s amazing effects on your skin. Skin problems are a common thing nowadays. These natural cures are a measure towards solving skin problems with minimal damage to the soft epidermal layer.