Everyone have fingernails but if we speak more specifically then women are the one who like to grow nails as for women growing nails and painting them means to make yourself look good and according to some of them it adds up to their appearance by making them look more beautiful. And we know that nothing hurts more than broken nails which are the result of weak nails. Natural remedies can be beneficial for treating weak nails and one of those remedies is explained briefly.
Method 1: Soak Your Nails in Olive Oil
This method is one of the easiest ways to treat weak nails by using plain olive oil. It moisturizes and strengthens the nails. It helps in repairing soft and damaged cuticles.
Step 1. Soak your nails in warm olive oil for 15 to 20 minutes
- For this remedy you will need olive oil and a bowl.
- Pour some olive oil in a bowl and warm it a little bit in microwave and make sure that you don’t heat it as it could harm your fingers.
- if you have warmed up the olive on the required temperature and you feel comfortable then dip your nails in it and soak it in there for 20 – 25 minutes.
Step 2. Massage the oil on your nails and cuticles daily
- After soaking the nails for 20 minutes massage some olive oil on the cuticles and nails in circulatory motion for 2 – 3 minutes.
- When you are done with massages do not wash away then it would be better if you just swipe it off using a towel.
- Use this method on the regular basis for healthy and strong nails for 3 -4 weeks until you notice some visible results.