Teeth are important part of one’s personality as teeth are those features of our face that can say everything about us without speaking a word and that is why we love to keep it clean, whiter and shinier. When you smile you convey a message about yourself that could be positive or negative it all depends on how to take care of yourself. Here are few remedies that you could use to keep your teeth clean, shinier and whiter.
1. Oil Pulling
Oil pulling is an ancient ayurvedic dental technique that involves a tablespoon of oil to remove out all the toxins from your body.
- In this ancient technique you will need a table spoon of oil and one should be empty stomach for this therapy.
- Take a tablespoon of virgin oil in to your mouth and gargle and move the oil all around inside the mouth.
- And then spit it out. After this brush your teeth as you do on regular basis and repeat this process daily in the early morning.
2. Baking Soda
Baking soda is composed of chemical compounds that makes it great ingredient for saving your teeth, it helps in removal of the stains and make them appear whiter and shinier.
- For making this beneficial paste you will need baking soda and salt.
- Take one table spoon of baking soda in a bowl and add one table spoon salt in it and mix it well and properly.
- After mixing it well use damp tooth brush and dip it in the mixture and gently massage your teeth with the help of this brush.
Guava has been proved to be good for the bad breath and the all gum problems like bleeding, more over if you are suffering from tooth pain then guava leaves might help you up in getting relief from tooth ache.
- Wash few leaves of guava and chew them slowly and continuously and make sure that you move it around in your mouth and then spit it out.
- you can also use an alternative method that is eat guava by combining it with a pinch of salt and chew it slowly.
- do this method from 1 to 2 times a day for several days and you will get relief from each and every single mouth problem that you are going through