1) Keep makeup remover next to your bed so you have zero excuses not to take off your makeup before you go to sleep.
If the make-up is left on the skin overnight, it creates infection and breakouts on the skin. This hack can really help you when you are extremely tired and can’t stand for even 30 seconds.
2) Hide a manicure that’s growing out by creating a glitter ombré effect starting at the base of your nails.
This is the best way to hide the manicure as it makes the nails look pretty also with the glitters at the same time.
3) If you’re too impatient to wait for your moisturizer, toner, and self-tanner to dry, or for your makeup to set, then blast your skin with a blow-dryer on the cool setting.
There are few products like tonner, tanner that takes up alot of time to cool down. In these conditions blow dry is a great hack to be used.
4) On days when you don’t want to mess with your whole makeup regimen, use lipstick to add a little color to your lips, cheeks, and eyes.
The lipstick can be swiped on the cheeks and eyes and blended with a make-up brush to give the make-up regimen without spoiling the look at the same time.
5) Make highlighting and contouring easy as (1,2,) 3.
Make a 3 on the face with a foundation that is two shades lighter that the skin tone. Also draw the brow line, cheekbone, and bottom line sameway. To contour make a 3 in the backward shades with a concealer two shades darker then the skin tone. Then blend both together.
6) If you love winged liner but don’t have the hand-eye coordination to do it perfectly, no big deal: You can clean messy edges with a cotton swab coated with petroleum jelly.
Make the first handed wing carefully as it is very difficult and can’t be erased without spoiling the make up.