Underarms darkening are very common problem and due to which most of us avoid wearing sleeveless or short sleeve outfits. We have to control our hand movements to hide our dark underarms in public as it makes you embarrassed. Underarms darkening are characterized by the discoloration of your skin in underarms.
Hair removal creams, shaving, sweating, alcohol based hair removal products, deodorants, poor ventilation in the underarm region and gathering of dead cells are the main causes of dark underarms. Here in this article we present you some natural remedies which are very effective in treating dark underarms and soon you’ll definitely wear your sleeveless outfits without any embarrassment.
Method 1: Use Lemon
Lemon acts as a bleaching agent and a natural cleanser which helps to lighten your dark armpits. It has antibacterial, antiseptic and acidic properties which eliminates the dead cell from skin and thus helps to lighten your dark armpit.
This is a Single-Step Treatment: Rub lemon slices on your armpits
- Take slices of lemon and simply rub your underarm area with it before going to bath.
- After rubbing your underarm with lemon slices, let it be sit there for at least 5 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
- After taking bath, apply moisturizer on that area as lemons tends to dry out the skin.
Repeat this treatment every day for up to 15 days for better result.
Method 2: Use Potato
Potatoes acts as an excellent bleaching agent which helps lighten your skin tone. It contains malic acid and starch that has emollient properties that help smooth and soften the skin.
Step1. Peel a potato
- Start with peeling potatoes.
- Thinly slice the potato and apply for 25 min
- Now cut those peeled potatoes into thin slices.
- Now take those slices and rub it on your underarm area.
- Let the potato juice be sit there for at least 20-25 minutes until it gets dry and then wash it off with warm water.
Repeat this treatment everyday for better result.
Watch Video Here: