The excess fat on the area below the shoulder and in the armpit area is because of wearing improper size of the bra. These areas most of the time go noticed but when it comes to wearing some specific clothes then armpit fat creates problem and ruin our look for the day. If you are one of those people who are dealing with armpit fat problem then these exercise might help you in reducing fat around that particular area.
There are several reasons due to which armpit fat is generated and one of the reasons is wearing improper size of bra that push out the skin out if the bra and armpit is hard to reduce due the spot of on which the fat is generated because most of the workouts focus on stomach and chest area.
Exercise #1: Lying Chest Fly
- For this exercise lie on your back and bend your knees to 90 degree angle and it should be above from your hips.
- Now hold small weights and move your hands towards the ceiling holding the weight.
- Now raise your hands in upward direction and keep your elbows slightly bent while performing this exercise.
- This exercise will tone up your arms and improves your body posture too.
Exercise #2: Pull-Ups/Chin-Ups
- This exercise will tone up your chest and remove the fat around the armpit.
- This exercise is done by pulling up your body up to bar and then again going back to the original position.
- This exercise increases your grip strength and you will notice weight loss more frequent and the fat around your armpits will disappear with time.
Exercise #3: Chest Press
- This exercise will remove the fat from the back of your arms and work with your chest.
- First of all lie down on your back and bend your knees.
- Now use small weights and push your hands towards the ceiling, one thing should be kept in mind that that your knees should be at 90 degree angle.
- Lower your arms down to the floor before straightening your hands.
- First of all stand in a relaxing position and your body posture should be perfect and after that hold small weights in your hands and face your hands forward .
- Now keeping your back straight bend your knees and lean in forward direction.
- After bending now move your hands towards the ceiling and your shoulder should be together and hands should be on the same position on both the sides.
- Then slowly bring back your hands on the starting position and repeat the same process several times.
- This exercise is beneficial in toning up your arms as well as chest and this exercise will depend on your back.
- First of all lie down on your stomach and straighten up your legs.
- Now use small weights and move your hands outwards.
- After moving your hands outwards reach towards your legs by moving you hands backwards and lift your chest and head along with it.
- Now move your hands and body in the prior position by extending your arms outside and rest your chest back again.