Clear, beautiful and smooth skin is wanted by everyone but to keep it healthy and beautiful you have to take care of your face daily and nothing will be better than natural remedies to remove skin flaws like black heads and white heads. Here are some natural remedies that would be helpful in getting rid of those problems as well as will provide all the sufficient amount of nourishment to your skin.
Lemon +honey+ sugar
- For this remedy take a lemon and cut it into two half pieces and use half of it for the method.
- Now pour some honey on the lemon and sprinkle some sugar on it.
- Take this lemon piece and massage it on your affected skin for several minutes and then wash it off after few minutes.
- This method should only be used once week.
Vaseline +plastic wrap
- This remedy should be done after shower when the skin becomes smooth and soft and also the heat of the water will open the pores of your skin.
- First of all apply Vaseline on the affected area and then wrap it up using a plastic wrap.
- Now take a damp hot towel and put it on the plastic wrapped area and let it stay until the towel becomes cool and then remove both the towel and the plastic wrap.
- Remove the Vaseline from the affected area and squeeze the skin gently to push out the black head and white heads. And then use cotton swab to apply lotion over your skin.
- This particular method should be used once or twice a month.
Coconut oil +essential oil
- First of all you will need to warm the coconut oil for few seconds. You can warm it up in microwave for about 5-10 seconds.
- Now add few drops of lemon, lavender and tea tree oils and blend it well until you receive a smooth liquid mixture.
- Now soak cotton ball in it and let it seep all some of the mixture and then apply it on your face.
- This method should be done twice a day that is in morning and in evening before going to sleep and wash it off the next morning ,
- This mixture can be kept for few days so you may store it in jar or a container.
Cinnamon +oat flour
- To prepare this face mask you will need 1 tspn of oat flour, 1 table spoon of cinnamon and few tablespoons of warm water.
- Now mix these ingredients well until you receive a thick paste.
- When you have mixed all the ingredients well use your finger to apply this paste on your face and scrub gently for about 1 minute.
- after the scrubbing now you may wash your face with cold water and pat dry your face using towel
- This method should be used only twice a month.
Activated charcoal +green clay
- For this face mask you will need activated charcoal powder, 1 tspn of green clay and 1/2 table spoon of warm water together.
- Now mix these ingredients a well and make sure that this paste is lumps free and blend it until you get a smooth texture of this paste.
- After the blending process now you may apply the paste on your face using a brush or sponge.
- After application let the paste stay on your face for several minutes or until it is dried completely and then rinse it off using cold water. For better results you must apply this mixture once or twice a week.