Winged eyeliner goes well for every face and gives a kickass look with gel based liner. Lets have a look at these simple steps to get the perfect look.
- Angled Brush
- Gel based liner
- Firstly outline the actual shape of the eyes. Try lifting the arch on the outer cornerafter giving a little extent and then move towards inner corner.
- Now try doing the wings by doing the mimic of the like drawn before but try keeping space between two lines and connect it towarfs the inner corner.
- Connect both of the lines and fill in the space. Ala you can fill in the thickness id required.
- Make the liner as dark as possible without messing up and try keeping clean. As while cleaning the liner it will be hard to do so without smudging.
- Always outkine the lower lashline too. Repeat with the other eye and you are done.