Clothing Hacks that will make your looks Trendy!
1.Crochet Lace Up
- Pick an outfit of your choice
- Pick a shape cutout that you want to embed into the outfit
- Decide the location of the shape where you want to place the shape in the outfit
- Cut the outfit to stitch and sew the lace within the shape cutout
- You can sew the lace in any manner that suits your style such as straight or stripped or checked or zigzag or crumbled
- Once done, iron the outfit carefully to smoothen the stitches and let the outfit look more natural
2.DIY a draped Skirt
Turn your long piece of fabric into a hot draped skirt by following below steps in order.
- Pick a lengthy drape cloth
- Fold its width to set the size of the skirt you want to wear –such as knee-length or shorter than knee-length
- Then try to wrap it, very firmly and uniformly, around your waist and hip area
- When you are nearing the end of the drape, and then give the drape a design. It could be either swirls or twists or neatly tucked folds at the front side
- Once you are done with the design, then simply tuck the end of the drape and quicken it with a safety cloth pin, to make your drapes skirt intact and immovable
3. DIY cool and trendy Tank-tops
Stop giving away your old tops, save them for making your own cool and trendy tank tops.
- Take a tank-top that fits you.Outline its neckline and the strap on the old top using a marker.
- Cut the tops along this outline and then tie the strap cutouts together by twisting them all through their length
- Your new outfit-The cool, trendy and colorful tank-top is ready
4. Use Baby wipes to keep yourself clean
You can get rid of sweat stains with the help of baby wipes. Instead of spending lots of money buying the expensive deodorant sprays, you can buy the aromatic and scented wipes or you can also try using medicated alcoholic branded wipes. Unlike the deodorant sprays, these wipes are not harmful to your skin and are readily available in the market.
When you place these wipes under your clothes, it tries to absorb the sweat thus making your clothes stay away from stinks. Often replace these wipes every 2-3 hours and stay fresh using an aromatic wipe. These medicated wipes sterilize the area and reduce the possible infections caused due to the secretions of the body.
5.Use clear polish on button stitches
Using clear polish over the button stitches is a quick tweak that will give the outfit a finished look, instead of a patchy look as it definitely hides out the visible rough stitches on the button of the outfit.
6.Get rid of lipstick stain
To remove lipstick stains from your outfit, use a hairspray.Spray it and keep aside for a couple of hours. Then, rinse and wash the outfit as usual.
7. Color the tough stains
If you find a stain on the outfit that is tough enough and won’t go away even if you wash it several times, then use your creative corner of the mind, to get a design out of it. You can either decorate it or simply color it using the color marker pen. If you don’t want it to be visible, then simply use white marker to hide the stains on the whites, and black marker to hide the stains on the blacks, blues, and brown colored clothes.
8.Remove the lint from the sweaters
Run the razor over the sweater to gather the lint from it. Then use a lint roller to remove the lint out of the sweater.
9.Iron your outfit’s collar
When you are in a hurry and are on the move, then use a hair straightener to iron your shirt’s collar right on the move.
10.Check if you can fit into Your Jeans – Instantly:
Have you bought a new pair of jeans for yourself? Have you not yet tried it? Are you waiting to get into the dressing room to try your denim? Then don’t.You can, now, try this trick to check if your denim fits you -instantly.
Simply pick the jeans and wrap the belt of jeans around your neck. Once you are finished with wrapping it, if you find that the ends meet, then the size of the jeans will fit you perfectly. And if both ends do not meet, then try another size.
11.Spice up your Denim
Choose varieties of colorful and contrasting laced and crocheted tights, so that you can wear it underneath your stressed denim and spice up your denim for a hotter look.
12.Clean the fabric of your boots, instantly
To clean the fabric of your boots, you will need a cleanser, hot water, vinegar, regular water, a clean cloth and a conditioner. Follow the below steps:
- Apply the cleanser on the boots and wipe it with hot water
- Make a mixture of one part vinegar with one part water and spray over the boots. Leave aside for 3 minutes
- Wipe the boots using another clean fabric
- Finally, apply conditioner and sprinkle a waterproof mixture over the boots, so it looks all new again.
13.Boots and Jeans together
The two ways that you might want to try out when you wear your boots with jeans together are
- Tuck your jeans into your boots or
- Try not tucking your jeans
14.Freshen up the stinky jeans
To remove the foul stinks from your jeans, you need to combine one shot of vodka with three droplets of fundamental oil and some lukewarm water. Store this mixture in a clean spray bottle. Use this mixture on your jeans and set it aside throughout the night and the odor magically disappears the next morning.
Try all of these handy methods to become lively instantly!