Some women love eyeliner and eyeliners are the most prominent part of their life but this habit of regular use of eyeliner can affect one’s pocket too much. so here ‘s is way in which one can prepare eyeliner by using some specific ingredients that won’t cost you tons of money and will look flawless on you as the eyeliners that you buy at high rates in the market looks on you. As well as these ingredients are natural and keep your eyes away from the chemicals.
What you’ll need:
- 1 capsule of Vitamin E oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel
- 3 capsules of activated charcoal
- Small tub or an empty eyeliner tub
- Put vitamin E oil into a small tub: take an empty eyeliner tub and extract vitamin E oil in it. If you are using a capsule then make sure that you won’t mix the outer shell of the capsule in it, only the oil is used.
- Pour the aloe Vera gel: and then add 1/2 tablespoon of aloe Vera gel in it. For this you can use the plant of aloe Vera but keep in mind that only flesh of it should be used in the preparation of the eyeliner.
- Add activated charcoal; After adding aloe Vera gel in it mix both the ingredients well and then add activated charcoal to it and blend it well. One must use 3 capsule of activated charcoal for one tub of eyeliner. In this mixture the outer shell should not be mixed.
- Mix thoroughly: now its time to mix all the ingredients well. It seems impossible to mix the content in the tub but one can use tooth pick for mixing it well without wasting the mixture and do not forget to mix it thoroughly until you receive a smooth texture of the eyeliner.
Watch Video Here: