We all are familiar with the tanning of skin. As summers strike, we keep running away from the sun, just to prevent that dark patches to spoil the uniformity of our skin. Well, whatever effort you put into this, it isn’t going to help. Ultimately, you’re going to find your hands and legs tanned. Now what? Those cosmetics available in the market will rarely help you de- tan your skin.
But nature has a solution to every problem. And we have one right away , to help you deal with your dark turned fair skin. Just keep reading and turn your skin to its original shade.
1. Two tablespoons of pure organic honey
2. One teaspoon of fresh lime juice
3. One teaspoon of rose water( Any Brand)
If you’re wondering , “why honey?” Let me answer you. Honey has ingredients that lighten and brighten your skin tone. With lime juice , it acts as a bleaching agent. Together, these ingredients improve skin texture and complexion. Honey has moisturizing and nourishing properties that help your skin to get a radiant glow.
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients including 2 tbsp honey, 1 tsp lime juice, and 1 tsp rosewater and mix them well.
2. Your remedy is ready to use.
3. Apply it gently on the affected areas and let it stay for about 20-30 minutes.
4. Rinse it off with water.
5. You may feel dryness after the application of this pack. So, you can apply a moisturizer for this.