Some people are born with perfect hair and natural curls whereas some of us, unfortunately, are not lucky enough to have natural curls but no worries you can use some techniques to make some curls in your hair that will look like as natural as you have always desired. Here are few techniques described below that will surely help you in curling your hair also provide your hair beachy look.
You Will Need
- texturing product
- optional: blow dryer with a diffuser attachment
- optional: curling iron
1. First of all wash your hair with mild shampoo to remove excess and oil and for better curling and then towel dry it (don’t use dryer).
2. After towel drying it part your hair for as you do for curling process and then apply curl enhancing mousse from root to tip.
3. Now take small sections of your hair and turn them in buns and use bobby pins to secure them.
4. Open your buns and use blow dryer to dry them well.
5. After drying them completely use curling iron to boost your natural curls.
For More Visit next page
Pages: 1 2