Perfect body posture, bigger and lifted butts are something which is desired by every other woman on this planet and to get in the desired and perfect shape them workout very hard but the problems is they still choose the old ones which do not seem to be much beneficial. These exercises which are described briefly that might help you in cutting off calories and making your body slim and fit.
Sit- to stand
- For this exercise you will need chair and it would be better if you use a wooden chair.
- Before starting the exercise sit on the chair keeping your back straight and sit on the edge of the chair and keep your left leg straight and in front of the chair.
- Now bend your other leg making sure that it should touch the floor and move your hand on the hip.
- Try to stand up straight by putting some pressure on the right leg and gluten and stand straight.
- To be on the original posture move your hips backwards slowly and repeat the same process 10 times and then switch the legs.
Booty cross over
- Start this exercise by getting all on your fours and distribute all your weight.
- Now extended your left leg and kick behind yourself and then cross over your leg over the right one.
- To bring it back to the centre and lower it down a little bit you have to lift the leg back up in the centre.
- Repeat the same process with the same leg for 10 times and then do the same with the other one.
- Before starting, distribute the weight of yours on your two legs and there should be appropriate distance between the two. The shoulder should also be wide apart and now bring both of your palms and join them in front of your chest.
- Now start crouching down, making sure that your knees and toes are in line and back of your body should be straight enough, squeezes your abs to keep your body posture perfect.
- This is the hardest part of this exercise, you have to hold this position for a while and do the up and down holding the perfect posture.
- Do 15 pulses and then relax and continue to do three sets.
- Before starting this exercise one must be all on his/her fours and in relaxing state.
- Maintain the distance between both the hands and feet but hands should be straight whereas your knees should be bent.
- Now straighten up either of your legs and move it towards the ceiling until your butt comes in the level with thigh and your legs are above your butt. Straight your legs while moving the leg in direction of the ceiling. Make sure that the other knee is bent and hands are straight.
- Then bring back the legs on the original state and again repeat this exercise without touching the floor. Do the repeat of this exercise 15 times
- For this exercise you will have to be in a relaxing state and be all on your fours and distribute all of your weight on all the fours.
- When you are on all your fours then while keeping your knees bent, move either of your legs in sideways and move it until your inner thighs become parallel to the floor.
- Afterwards bring your legs slowly to the original position but do not let your knees touch the floor and then repeat the same process for several seconds.