We mostly heard in our family that girls have a faster growth as compared to the boys. This article is all about finding the growth of the girls and the tips that will help them to grow taller before 16.
What Are The Factors That Affect Growth?
There are mainly two factors which affect the growth i.e. Food and exercise.
Eating fruits and vegetables which is rich in essential nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins and vitamins promotes growth of your body. So never skip meal as it can leads to weight down and this is against your growth.
Exercises have wide range of health benefits. Exercise like running, cycling and long walk will be very beneficial for you in your growth.
What Is The Average Height For Girls By Age?
The average height for girls according to their age is given in the following picture. Check out here:
How to Grow Taller Before Puberty Ends
- When you sleep your body releases hormones which is needed for grow taller. So sufficient amount of sleep is needed to grow taller.
- Smoking and drugs damages your natural growth so avoid taking these harmful drugs.
- Eat foods which are rich calcium and proteins as they promote the growth of your body.
- Vitamin D is also a necessary element needed to grow taller. You can get Vitamin D from sun exposure.
- Keep your body hydrated by drinking several glasses of water throughout the day to grow taller.
What to Do To Grow Taller
Genetic factors also affect the growth of your body but besides that there are also many factors that affect the growth of your body. Let’s check here:
- Diets rich in vitamins (mainly vitamin D), minerals, calcium and zinc as an additional element is needed to grow taller.
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and it can only be prescribed by the doctor so consult your doctor before taking it.
- Exercises and games such as basketball/skipping/swimming, stretching is highly effective for growth of your body and also sufficient amount of sleep ia a big advantage to grow taller.
- Your posture should be always straight.
- Longer hair makes you appear short so go for the short length hair to appear tall.
- Wear color like navy blue, forest green, black helps to make you look taller.
- Heels could give you an instant taller look.