Aspirin is very famous for it’s pain relieving properties. But it’s not the only use aspirin has. There’s much more to it and you should probably know it now.
1. Dries up pimple
Aspirin can be of great use to get rid of pimple. If you’ve to suddenly go out somewhere, you need to get rid of that thing on your face. All you need to do is to crush an aspirin and mix it with a bit of water. Let it be on your face until it dries and then wash it off with warm water and soap. You can repeat the procedure until the pimple is gone.
2. Removes perspiration
If you’ve to instantly remove any sweat stain present over your dress , then just crush two aspirins and mix them with 1/2 cup of warm water, then soak the stained part of the shirt in the solution for two to three hours.
3. Heals insect bites and stings
If you’re stuck in a situation where an insect just bites you, and there’s no medical help around. Try wetting your skin and rub some aspirin over the spot.
4. Treats hard calluses
Suffering from hard calluses on your feet. Try this.
1. Mix five or six crushed aspirins with 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon of water to form a paste.
2. Apply the paste to the affected areas, wrap your foot with a warm cloth and cover it with a plastic bag. Leave for 10 minutes,and then exfoliate the hard areas with a pumice stone.
5. Helps in restoring hair color
Fading hair color is very natural during summers when you’re bathing in a chlorinated pool . But, we found a way to restore it by mixing six to eight crushed aspirins in a glass of warm water.Apply the solution thoroughly onto your hair and let it sit for ten to fifteen minutes.
6. Controls dandruff
Dandruff is a very common problem now a days. And trust me, nobody wants it. But we found a way out of it.
1. Crush two aspirins and add the powder to the amount of shampoo you use when you wash your hair.
2. Leave the mixture on your hair for 1-2 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.