Scientists did many types of research on sleep and discover very interesting facts every year. A new brain coding is developed that allows scientists to predict 60 percent of accurate dreams. Does it ever happen to you that you wake up tired and not fresh? If you don’t get a better sleep then the following day will not be as good. Today we are sharing some facts that will help you to get good sleep at night.
Keep Your Feet Warm: You just wear socks in bed, there is no need for an extra blanket. There will not be sudden changes in the body temperature at night and no more wakening in the mid of sleep.
Ventilation: A person feels more comfortable and relaxed in a ventilated room. All you need a temperature balance, but not the nightmares, tossing and turning on the bed.
- Prepare Your Sleep: There is a way to prepare your sleep. Use the following formula
- 10 hours before bed: no caffeine.
- 3 hours before bed: no alcohol or food.
- 2 hours before bed: no work or business tasks.
- 1 hour before bed: no electronics, only paper books.
0 “Snoozes”: wake up when you hear the first alarm clock signal.
- Correct Sleep Position: Do you feel stiffness in limbs, pain in back or neck or have swelled face in the morning. It’s the high time to change your sleeping position.
Doctors say, sleeping on left side improves blood circulation and the work of the digestive system. Use the pillow to ease the tension in your knees. Pillow will help you with a comfortable sleep.
Sleep and Wake With Your Partner: Love Birds! Why don’t you encourage your partner to sleep and wake up together? Hugs, kisses, good nights and good mornings flow positive emotions in your body. Sleeping with your partner lowers the level of the hormone cortisol.
Melatonin: Consume melatonin, melatonin is a sleep hormone and it regulates our biorhythms. Lack of melatonin leads to insomnia. To avoid the deficiency of melatonin you should consume turkey, nuts, cheese, and seeds.
Count Your Sleep: A normal person goes through five stages of sleep as given in the picture below. REM i.e rapid eye movement is the stage when brain process a lot of information. An unexpected wakening at this stage can influence person’s health. Waking up without an alarm is more healthy because the body knows more about it.
Wake Up Early: Create a morning ritual that you want to wake up early in the morning. Changes can be hard but its worth it. Write your inspirational quotes to improve your habits that will be good for your health.
- Excercise Daily: Do basic exercises, like breathing, stretching and massage our eyeballs gently with your thumbs. These exercises will improve your nervous system.