At some point of life, we all discover, how bad a bad breath could be. However, it’s much more difficult for the person himself to tackle with this problem. And taking into consideration, all those products that claim to help it, it really doesn’t work. There are various things to blame for it like bacteria and fungi. But there’s only one natural cure to it.
1. The juice of 2 lemons
2. A cup of warm water
3. 1/2 a tablespoon of cinnamon powder
4. A spoonful of honey
5. A spoonful of baking soda
1. Along with the honey and cinnamon add the juice of the lemons into a clean container.
2. Then, add the warm water and the baking soda.
3. Move the preparation into a bottle and shake it well.
4. Use this powerful remedy as mouthwash.With one or 2 tablespoons of it rinse your mouth and doing some gargle.
Honey and cinnamon are full of various powerful antibacterial properties. Bicarbonate has whitening properties and lemon is the one that will give you a refreshing and clean breath.